Our certified wound ostomy continence nurses will assess wound care needs. The nurse works with the physician to develop and implement a plan of care designed to educate the patient/family to achieve maximum independence.
Wound Care Services
- Dressing recommendations on all pressure ulcers, arterial/venous ulcers, surgical wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, or others
- Patient and family education
- Sleeping surface/wheelchair pressure reduction with relief recommendations
- Conservative sharp wound debridement pending physician’s orders
- Pressure ulcer prevention measures for high risk patients