Medicare Certified Since 1995
What is home care?
- Provides medical assistance in the comfort of your home
- Improves quality of life and reduces hospitalization
- Educates to promote independence and healing
- Offers community resources, meals on wheels, emergency call systems, etc.
- Empowers individuals to live independently in their own homes
Who qualifies for home care?
- After surgery care (new hip repair, heart surgery, etc.)
- Long-term illness (lung/heart disease, diabetes, stroke, etc.)
- Discharged from hospital/rehabilitation centers
- New or uncontrolled illness after doctor's office visit (high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.)
- Change in mental status (Alzheimer's, dementia)
- Generalized weakness, difficulty walking, and history of falls, safety issues
Who orders home care?
- Doctors in hospitals, rehab centers & private doctor offices
How long will I qualify for home care?
- Duration of care depends on nature of illness & recovery time
How is home care paid for?
- Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross & other insurances
- Insurances evaluated on independent basis
- Private pay
- Click here for more details about insurance
Who will care for you in your home?
*Our highly qualified & licensed staff
- Registered Nurses
- Instruct & coordinate medical care for the patient & family to improve the quality of life
- Physical/Occupational Therapists
- Improve muscle strength, balance, mobility & proper transferring to prevent falls
- Home Safety evaluation
- Promote activities of daily living such as meal prep, showering, dressing, etc.
- Speech Therapists
- Assess speech problems & ability to communicate
- Evaluate swallowing & safe dietary restrictions
- Medical Social Workers
- Assess & provide emotional & social support related to patient illness
- Coordinate community & financial resources
- Assist & advise families for assisted living & nursing home placement
- Council on the importance of wills, legal documents, durable power of attorney
- Home Care Assistants
- Assists with Activities of Daily Living (bathing & dressing)
- Provides light housekeeping, preparing meals, shopping, errands & companionship
- Private Duty: RN's, LPN's, HCA's, Therapists
- Privately paid, not covered by insurance. Call for more information regarding cost.